1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
We respect the right to privacy of all Our website visitors, including our customers (hereinafter You, Your) and we hereby assume the obligation to ensure the protection of Your personal data (hereinafter Personal Data) when You visit and/or register on this website.
The services of the website are not intended for visitors who are under 14 years of age. We hereby request that visitors who are under 14 years of age do not register on this website and do not provide their Personal Data.
Personal Data shall mean any information related to a natural person who is a data subject and whose identity is known or can be determined, either directly or indirectly, based on data such as the personal No. and/or one or several physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics of the natural person.
Data Recipient shall mean a legal entity or a natural person, to which the Data Controller provides Personal Data and which independently determines the purposes and tools of processing of the received Personal Data.
Data Subject shall mean a natural person whose Personal Data is controlled and/or processed by the Data Controller.
Provision of Personal Data shall mean the disclosure of Personal Data by transmitting it or making it available in another manner (except for the publishing of such data in the media).
Processing of Personal Data shall mean any operation (sequence of operations) performed, using automated or non-automated tools, with systemised files containing Personal Data (sets of Personal Data), including collection, recording, sorting, systemising, storage, adaptation, alteration, generation, familiarisation, use, disclosure by sending, disseminating or in another manner providing an opportunity to use it, as well as comparison to, or combining with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Data Processor shall mean a legal entity or a natural person who processes Personal Data for the purposes and according to the procedure prescribed by the Data Controller.
Data Controller shall mean AUGA Group, AB, Company Reg. No. 126264360, address: Konstitucijos pr. 21C, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania (which shall hereinafter also be referred to as the Company).
3. PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
When You use Our website, We process and collect Your Personal Data for the purpose of search and selection of candidates to vacant positions. For this purpose, the Company shall collect and process Your Personal Data which is specified below and which You provide in the Career section when You wish be employed in the Company.
At the time of registration, You shall specify and directly provide to Us the following Personal Data: given name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and other Personal Data that You choose to specify in your curriculum vitae (CV).
We will store the Personal Data that You provide on the website for the purpose of search and selection of candidates to vacant positions for the following terms:
- 3 years after expiry of Your employment contract or for another term prescribed by legal acts, if an employment contract is concluded with You;
- 1 year after Our last contact with You (except in cases where You grant a separate consent regarding the subsequent processing of Your Personal Data), if an employment contract is not concluded with You;
- Until expiry of the term of selection of a candidate to a vacant position, if an employment contract is not concluded with You and You do not grant Your consent to the subsequent processing of Your Personal Data.
4. CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data shall be processed in adherence to legal acts and the following conditions:
- Personal Data shall only be processed in the presence of a legitimate ground, in good faith and in a transparent manner;
- Only accurate Personal Data shall be processed and, where any inaccurate data is identified, its processing shall be restricted;
- Personal Data shall be processed safely in order to protect Your Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage; the Company shall also implement adequate technical and organisational measures to process Personal Data;
- Personal Data shall be stored for a term not longer than required for achieving the Personal Data processing purposes determined by the Company;
- The processing of Your Personal Data in the Company shall only be performed by authorised persons who assume the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data that they process;
- Where a Personal Data security violation resulting in a major detrimental effect on Your rights occurs, We will notify You about it according to the procedure prescribed by legal acts.
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You shall have the following rights:
- To be aware of the processing of Your Personal Data;
- To familiarise yourself with Your Personal Data (to receive a copy of Your Personal Data that is being processed);
- To demand that any incorrect Personal Data be corrected;
- To demand that Your Personal Data be deleted in case the purpose of processing of Personal Data for which Your Personal Data was processed no longer exists, or You revoke your previous consent and there are no other legal grounds for processing Your Personal Data, or Your Personal Data is being processed in the absence of any legal grounds; or there exist other instances envisaged in the Regulation;
- To demand that the processing of Your Personal Data be restricted when You request that the Company check the accuracy of Your Personal Data or where the processing of Your Personal Data is performed unlawfully and You disagree that Your Personal Data be deleted; or when the Company no longer needs Your Personal Data, but You need it in order to be able to exercise your right to file a complaint or defend Your rights;
- To request that Your Personal Data be provided to You in a regular, computer-readable and compatible format;
- To disagree that We process Your Personal Data;
- To revoke Your previously granted consent; and
- To file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
You may e-mail Your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, send it by regular mail to Konstitucijos pr. 21C, Vilnius, or deliver it personally to Our office at Konstitucijos pr. 21C, Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania.
Your representative may present an application on Your behalf, either by Your instruction or according to law (for instance, one of the parents who represents his/her underage children, or a underage child’s guardian). In this case, the application must be accompanied by a document evidencing the right to represent (for instance, a scanned copy of a notarised power of attorney).
6. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
We only provide Your Personal Data to such Data Processors, which implement adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data compliant with the provisions of the Regulation and which ensure the rights of You as a Data Subject and the implementation of these rights. The processors hired by the Company shall only process Your Personal Data according to the relevant instructions of the Company. A processor may only hire a sub-processor upon receipt of the Company’s prior written consent.
We do not provide Your Personal Data to parties outside of the European Economic Area, unless a country to which Your Personal Data is provided ensures the appropriate data protection level or You agree to such provision of Your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may, to the minimum degree necessary for the provision of services on this website, become accessible to the service provider that provides web hosting and server lease services.
Your Personal Data may also be provided to other companies, which are part of the group to which the Company belongs (which will act as Data Processors hired by Us or as independent Data Controllers), law enforcement institutions, courts and other State authorities, but only to the extent permitted by legal acts.
To ensure that You are able to easily and effectively browse Our website and to ensure the provision of high quality services and satisfy Your needs, we shall use the cookies described below. Cookies are data files saved on your device (computer HDD or search engine). Cookies may include the following:
- Session cookies: these are used as long as You browse websites and are automatically deleted when You close Your browser;
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on Your device until the term of validity of the cookies expires or You block the cookies;
- Third party cookies: these are used by a party that is not the administrator of the respective website.
We use the following persistent cookies:
|Name||Description||Data used||Term of validity||Moment of creation|
|_ga||The Google Analytics persistent cookie used in order to individuate website visitors when information about visits to the website is collected||Unique identifier||2 years||When the page is accessed for the first time|
|_gid||The Google Analytics persistent cookie used in order to individuate website visitors when information about visits to the website is collected||Unique identifier||24 hours||When the page is accessed for the first time|
|_gat||The Google Analytics session cookies used to increase the inquiry speed||Unique identifier||1 minute||At the time the page is accessed|
|_icl_current_language||Stores the language preferences on the website and is required to ensure the functioning of the website||Language code||24 hours||[___]|
|wpml_referer_url||Stores the last directly used URL (universal resource locator) and is required to ensure the functioning of the website||[___]||24 hours||[___]|
We also use the following third party cookies on our website:
|Name||Description||Data used||Term of validity||Moment of creation|
|fr||The Facebook cookie used for marketing purposes||The number of times the Like button is pressed and the fact of logging in to the Facebook website||2 months||[___]|
Further information about cookies is available at www.AllAboutCookies.org.
Links to the following third party websites are used on the website: www.facebook.com, www.youtube.com, www.linkedin.com and www.instagram.com. The use of the third party websites, the links to which are provided on Our website, is subject to the provisions of the privacy policies applicable to the respective website and We therefore shall not be liable for the content of any information provided on these websites and/or personal data processing by these websites and/or operations of these websites.
9. CONTACT US
If You have any questions and/or wish to present an application, You can e-mail us to email@example.com.